|۱ • ۲ • ۳|
اینتا صفحه دله سفارتخنه قدیمی گپون ره بییشتمی تا تلمبار و آرشیو بواشِن. شِما نَونه ونه سر ره هچّی بییلین.
Merged from بحث:گت ولگ
I am one of the editors at Persian , Hebrew and English wiki and I just find out that you have started this language. So i just wanted to welcome you. My best wishes to Mazandarani Wikipedia. ===JhsBot=== Hi! I would like to apply for a bot flag for my bot, JhsBot. It is an interwii bot running on the pywikipedia framework, so it's almost waterproof. It already has bot status in several Wikipedias, among them the English, Norwegian (Bokmål and Nynorsk), Swedish, Arabic and Hebrew Wikipedias, to mention some. Jon Harald Søby ۲۰:۰۸, ۲۳ آوریل ۲۰۰۷ (UTC)
- Already done. —Pathoschild ۱۱:۰۸:۲۷, ۱۵ مارس ۲۰۰۹ (UTC)
Bot status for PipepBot
Hello! I ask for permission to run my interwiki bot PipepBot here, and to get a bot flag for it.
- Operator: it:User:Pipep
- Purpose: Interwiki
- Software: Pywikipedia
- Have bot flag at: als, am, an, ar, az, bat-smg, be-x-old, bn, bs, ca, ceb, cs, cv, da, en, eo, et,fo, fur, fy, ga, hr, id, is, ka, ksh, la, lb, li, lv, mk, ml, nap, nds, nds-nl, nn, no, pms, roa-tara, ru-sib, scn, simple, sl, sr, sv, th, tl, uk, vec, zea
- Details: Interwiki using Pywikipediabot. It mostly runs manually assisted. May run automatically in some cases.
Thank you! --it:User:Pipep ۰۸:۲۷، ۱۲ اوت ۲۰۰۷ (UTC)
Hi, i request a bot bit for BotMultichill.
- Botmaster : Multichill
- Bot's name : BotMultichill
- List of botflags on others wikipedias: about 100+ atm (see meta:User:Multichill for the current list)
- Purpose: Interwiki (pywikipedia)
- Technical details : BotMultichill is an interwiki bot starting at the Dutch wikipedia. The bot uses the pywikipedia framework and runs day and night in autonomous mode. Sometimes the bot will run in manual assisted mode to solve interwiki conflicts. Multichill ۱۴:۵۶، ۶ سپتامبر ۲۰۰۷ (UTC)
- Since no bureacrats defined in this wiki, i recommend you to requesting it in the meta's approperiate page, Thank you --)_|_\\_\ ۲۳:۴۸، ۶ سپتامبر ۲۰۰۷ (UTC)
- Already done. —Pathoschild ۱۱:۰۸:۴۹, ۱۵ مارس ۲۰۰۹ (UTC)
cs hrajete metin 2 nemecni o to je tinh odh apr
trh +9 a jtabt+9
Bot Status for Purbo T
- Operator: User:Purodha = ksh:User:Purodha
- Function: interwiki link maintenance
- Operation: manually-assisted, occasionally in automatic or autonomous mode, starting mostly from the Wikipedia of Ripuarian languages
- Software: pywikipediabot framework updated daily from svn
- Already flagged on: more pending.
- Generally, there is cumulated data on the bot (sorry, due to current technical problems at the toolserver, the data is partially not up to date)
Thank you! --Purodha ۱۴ فوریهٔ ۲۰۰۸، ساعت ۲۲:۴۹ (UTC)
- Already done. —Pathoschild ۱۱:۰۹:۱۵, ۱۵ مارس ۲۰۰۹ (UTC)
Hi, i request a bot flag for Idioma-bot.
- Botmaster : lt:User:Hugo.arg
- List of botflags on others wikipedias: >100 (en, de, es, fr, ar, pt, ru..)
- Purpose: Interwiki
- Technical details : autonomous and manualy, with daily SVN updates
Thank you, lt:User:Hugo.arg۷ مهٔ ۲۰۰۸، ساعت ۱۹:۴۱ (UTC))
- Already done. —Pathoschild ۱۱:۰۹:۴۲, ۱۵ مارس ۲۰۰۹ (UTC)
خرسندم که میبینم ویکی مازندرانی هم وجود دارد و از همهٔ کسانی که برای آن زحمت میکشند، سپاسگذارم.--188.8.131.52 ۶ مهٔ ۲۰۰۸، ساعت ۲۰:۴۸ (UTC)
You welcome man! IP ranges starting with 6 at first seems to be from united states, Hope we all mazanderanis around the world rejoin each other and keeping this original iranian tradition --)_|_\\_\ ۸ مهٔ ۲۰۰۸، ساعت ۱۲:۵۴ (UTC)
Hi, I request a bot bit for SieBot.
- Botmaster : Siebrand
- Bot's name : SieBot
- List of botflags on others Wikipedias: Almost every Wikipedia (some 25 missing). See current list of user status and edits
- Purpose: Interwiki (pywikipedia)
- Technical details : SieBot is an interwiki bot starting at any Wikipedia. The bot uses the pywikipedia framework and runs day and night in autonomous mode. Sometimes the bot will run in manual assisted mode to solve interwiki conflicts. It has made over 5 million edits since it started. Siebrand ۲۶ ژوئن ۲۰۰۸، ساعت ۲۲:۲۶ (UTC)
Selam, me khambe badunem shemi zebun dele "estemrari mazi" chetore? masalan be "man miraftam" chet gennid? bebakhshid age me mazeruni khojir gab nezembe, akhe me mazeruni niyem.
- Inta bune "dayeme shime", age me zivun geramer xar baboshe vene devari begzeshti (estemrari mazi) iti bune ke me gaateme!
Dear all, this is to request a bot flag for Synthebot. Its technical information is summarized below.
- Operator: Julian Mendez
- Automatic or Manually Assisted: mostly automatic in autonomous mode; sometimes manually assisted to solve interwiki conflicts
- Programming Language(s): pywikipedia (source code)
- Function Summary: interwiki links
- Already has a bot flag on: global bot running on more than 200 wikipedias.
Hello. To facilitate steward granting of bot access, I suggest implementing the standard bot policy on this wiki. In particular, this policy allows stewards to automatically flag known interlanguage linking bots (if this page says that is acceptable), which form the vast majority of such requests. The policy also enables global bots on this wiki (if this page says that is acceptable), which are trusted bots that will be given bot access on every wiki that allows global bots.
This policy makes bot access requesting much easier for local users, operators, and stewards. To implement it we only need to create a redirect to this page from Project:Bot policy, and add a line at the top noting that it is used here. Please read the text at m:Bot policy before commenting. If you object, please say so; I hope to implement in one week if there is no objection, since it is particularly written to streamline bot requests on wikis with little or no community interested in bot access requests. Luckas Blade ۱ مارس ۲۰۰۹، ساعت ۱۵:۰۸ (UTC)
- NO objections so the policy is activated Carsrac
- Bot name : TobeBot
- Operator : ja:User:Mymelo
- Programming Language : Python (pywikipediabot)
- Function Overview : interwiki links
- 'Function Details : Automatic autonomous mode.
- Botstatus on other wiki : ar, bpy, bs, ca, cs, cy, da, es, eu, fa, fr, ga, hu, id, it, ja, ml, mn, nap, nl, pdc, scn, sr, th, tr, uk, vi, zh, zh-classical, zh-yue
- Hello, I request bot flag on mzn wiki. I will start test edits based on automatic approval policy. Best regards. --Mymelo ۱۱ اوت ۲۰۰۹، ساعت ۱۲:۵۷ (UTC)
Betawiki: better support for your language in MediaWiki
Dear community. I am writing to you to promote a special wiki called Betawiki. This wiki facilitates the localisation (l10n) of the MediaWiki interface. You may have changed many messages here to use your language in the interface, but if you would log in to for example the Japanese language Wiktionary, you would not be able to use the interface as well translated as here. In fact, of 1,736 messages in the core of MediaWiki, none of the messages have been translated. Betawiki also supports the translation of messages for 126 extensions, with 2,174 messages. Many of them are used in WMF projects and they are vital for understanding the wiki. Currently none of the WMF extension messages have been translated. Translators for over 90 languages contribute their work to MediaWiki this way every month.
If you wish to contribute to better support of your language in MediaWiki, as well as for many MediaWiki extensions, please visit Betawiki, create an account and request translator privileges. You can see the current status of localisation of your language on MediaWiki.org and do not forget to get in touch with others that may already be working on your language on Betawiki.
If you have any further questions, please let me know on my talk page on Betawiki. We will try and assist you as much as possible, for example by importing all messages from a local wiki for you to start with, if you so desire.
You can also find us on the Freenode IRC network in the channel #mediawiki-i18n where we will be happy to help you get started.
- Currently 0.00% of the MediaWiki messages and 0.00% of the messages of the extensions used by the Wikimedia Foundation projects have been localised. Please help us help your language by localising at Betawiki. This is the recent localisation activity for your language. Thanks, GerardM ۲۶ آوریل ۲۰۰۸، ساعت ۰۸:۰۲ (UTC)
- Currently 0.00% of the MediaWiki messages and 0.00% of the messages of the extensions used by the Wikimedia Foundation projects have been localised. Please help us help your language by localising at Betawiki. This is the recent localisation activity for your language. Thanks GerardM ۲۷ مهٔ ۲۰۰۸، ساعت ۰۸:۲۴ (UTC)
- Currently 3.80% of the MediaWiki messages and 0.19% of the messages of the extensions used by the Wikimedia Foundation projects have been localised. Please help us help your language by localising and proof reading at Betawiki. This is the recent localisation activity for your language. Thanks, GerardM 10:05, 14 December 2008 (UTC)
- PS Please help us complete the most wanted messages..
- Currently 3.77% of the MediaWiki messages and 0.19% of the messages of the extensions used by the Wikimedia Foundation projects have been localised. Please help us help your language by localising and proof reading at Betawiki. This is the recent localisation activity for your language. Thanks, GerardM ۱۱ ژانویهٔ ۲۰۰۹، ساعت ۱۸:۲۷ (UTC)
The village pump
==The LocalisationUpdate extension has gone live
The LocalisationUpdate extension is now enabled for all Wikimedia projects. From now on new localisations that become available in SVN will become available to your project within 24 hours. Your localisations get into SVN from translatewiki.net typically within a day and at worst in two days. This is a huge improvement from the old practice where the localisations became available with new software. This could take weeks, even months.
The localisations done by our community at translatewiki.net are committed to SVN typically every day. When the system messages in English are the same as the local messages, they will now be inserted in a file and are available for use in all our projects in a timely manner
What this means for you
Local messages have an impact on the performance of our system. It is best when messages are as much as possible part of the system messages. In order to remove unnecessary duplication, all the messages that have a local localisation and are exactly the same as the system message will be removed. What we ask you to do is to compare and proof read the messages in translatewiki.net and the local messages. You can then either remove local messages when the translatewiki.net message is to be preferred or, you can update the message at translatewiki.net.
Messages that are specific to your project will have to stay as they are. You do want to check if the format and the variables of the message are still the same.
Why localise at translatewiki.net
When you localise at translatewiki.net, your messages will be used in all Wikimedia projects and eventually in all MediaWiki based projects. This is how we provide the standard support for your language. When messages change, at translatewiki.net you will be prompted to revisit your translations. Localising is more efficient because we have innovated the process to make you more efficient; there is text explaining about messages and we have applied AJAX technology to reduce the number of clicks you have to make.
- Currently 14.51% of the MediaWiki messages and 0.07% of the messages of the extensions used by the Wikimedia Foundation projects have been localised. Please help us help your language by localising and proof reading at translatewiki.net. This is the recent localisation activity for your language. Thanks, GerardM ۳۰ سـهپـتـهمـبـر ۲۰۰۹، ساعت ۱۲:۴۸ (UTC)
- Currently 17.18% of the MediaWiki messages and 0.07% of the messages of the extensions used by the Wikimedia Foundation projects have been localised. Please help us help your language by localising and proof reading at translatewiki.net. This is the recent localisation activity for your language. Thanks, GerardM ۱ نـووهمـبـر ۲۰۰۹، ساعت ۱۳:۳۸ (UTC)
- Currently 18.14% of the MediaWiki messages and 0.07% of the messages of the extensions used by the Wikimedia Foundation projects have been localised. Please help us help your language by localising and proof reading at translatewiki.net. This is the recent localisation activity for your language. Thanks, GerardM ۸ دهسـهمـبـر ۲۰۰۹، ساعت ۱۲:۴۰ (UTC)
- Currently 18.11% of the MediaWiki messages and 0.07% of the messages of the extensions used by the Wikimedia Foundation projects have been localised. Please help us help your language by localising and proof reading at translatewiki.net. This is the recent localisation activity for your language. Thanks, GerardM ۱۸ جـانـویـه ۲۰۱۰، ساعت ۱۴:۰۵ (UTC)
- PS Please help us complete the most wanted messages..
How can we improve the usability for your language
We expect that with the implementation of LocalisationUpdate the usability of MediaWiki for your language will improve. We are now ready to look at other aspects of usability for your language as well. There are two questions we would like you to answer: Are there issues with the new functionality of the Usability Initiative Does MediaWiki support your language properly
The best way to answer the first question is to visit the translatewiki.net. Change the language to your language, select the “vector” skin and add the advanced tool bar in in the preferences and check out the new functionality. And make some changes in your user page. When there is a need to improve on the localisation, please make the necessary changess . It should update your localisation straight away. We would like you to report each issue individually at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Usability_issues.
When there are problems with the support of MediaWiki for your language, we really want to know about this. It is best to report each issue separately. In this way there will be no large mass of issues to resolve but we can address each issue on its own. Consider issues with the display of characters, the presentation of your script, the position of the side bar, the combination of text with other languages, scripts. It is best to try this in an environment like the prototype wiki as it provides you with a clean, basic and up to date environment. The prototype wiki is available for five languages but you can select any of them, change the preferences to your language and test out MediaWiki for your language.
We would like you to report each issue individually at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Language_issues. The issues you raise will all be assessed. It is important to keep each issue separate, because this will make it easier to understand the issues and find solutions.
PS This text has been approved by Naoko, Brion and Siebrand. Thanks, GerardM ۳۰ سـهپـتـهمـبـر ۲۰۰۹، ساعت ۱۲:۴۸ (UTC)
Hello! I am a Polish wikipedian and I would like to ask you for your help - writing a new article about former Polish President who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1983 – Lech Wałęsa. I have looked for his biography in your Wikipedia but without success. Polish Wikipedians will be grateful for your help. Thank you so much in advance! PS you can find the English version of the article here. Best wishes from Poland, Patrol110 ۸ نـووهمـبـر ۲۰۰۹، ساعت ۱۵:۵۲ (UTC)
The call for applications for Wikimania Scholarships to attend Wikimania 2010 in Gdansk, Poland (July 9-11) is now open. The Wikimedia Foundation offers Scholarships to pay for selected individuals' round trip travel, accommodations, and registration at the conference. To apply, visit the Wikimania 2010 scholarships information page, click the secure link available there, and fill out the form to apply. For additional information, please visit the Scholarships information and FAQ pages:
Yours very truly,
2010 Fundraising Is Almost Here
Hello Wikipedians, I am Theo and I am working for the Wikimedia Foundation during the 2010 Fundraiser. My job is to be the liaison between your community and the Foundation. This year's fundraiser is intended to be a collaborative and global effort; we recognize that banner messages which may perform well in the United States don't necessarily translate well, or appeal to international audiences.
I'm contacting you as I am currently looking for translators who are willing to contribute to this project by helping translate and localize messages into different languages and suggesting messages that would appeal to your readers on the Fundraising Meta Page. We've started the setup on meta for both banner submission, statistical analysis, and grouping volunteers together.
Use the talk pages on meta, talk to your local communities, talk to others, talk to us, and add your feedback to the proposed messages as well! I look forward to working with you during this year's fundraiser. If someone could translate this message I would really appreciate it so that everyone is able to understand our goals and contribute to this year's campaign.
Theo (WMF) ۲۰ ئـوکـتـوبـر ۲۰۱۰، ساعت ۲۰:۴۸ (UTC)
|Please help: replace this red text with a translation of the English message below. Thank you!|
|Announcing the Derby Multilingual Challenge|
This is the first multilingual Wikipedia collaboration. All Wikipedians can take part, in any Wikipedia language. The challenge runs from 1 May until 3 September 2011.
Andrew Dalby ۲ مـهی ۲۰۱۱، ساعت ۱۳:۲۳ (UTC)
Call for image filter referendum
The Wikimedia Foundation, at the direction of the Board of Trustees, will be holding a vote to determine whether members of the community support the creation and usage of an opt-in personal image filter, which would allow readers to voluntarily screen particular types of images strictly for their own account.
Further details and educational materials will be available shortly. The referendum is scheduled for 12-27 August, 2011, and will be conducted on servers hosted by a neutral third party. Referendum details, officials, voting requirements, and supporting materials will be posted at Meta:Image filter referendum shortly.
Sorry for delivering you a message in English. Please help translate the pages on the referendum on Meta and join the translators mailing list.